[fullwidth backgroundcolor=”#000000″ backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”left top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ fade=”no” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”solid” paddingtop=”20px” paddingbottom=”20px” paddingleft=”0px” paddingright=”0px” menu_anchor=”” equal_height_columns=”yes” hundred_percent=”no” class=”” id=””]
[one_third spacing=”yes” last=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” class=”” id=””]
100 Warrenton Street
Boston MA 02116
[two_third spacing=”yes” last=”yes” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” class=”” id=””]
BELOW, PLEASE FIND ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS
- You must be 21+ to enter and 21+ across the board for men and women to drink as per State law (Proper ID required.)
- We always suggest Dress to Impress. No Hats, No Work Boots, No Athletic Wear, No Ripped Clothing. Dress deliciously stylish!
- For the type of music being offered, please check the event calendar.
- For questions about charges to your credit card, please contact us at 617.422.0045 daily between 10am and 5pm.
- Most events do not have a cover charge, but our capacity is limited and we strongly recommend that you put your name on our guest list in advance.
- For guest list submissions, your name will be automatically added to our house guest list but please note that we do require a 24 hour notice. In most cases, your name will get added to the list even if you did not provide us with sufficient processing time, but we do not guarantee that it will. Our capacity is limited so even with your name on the guest list, we strongly urge you to get here as early as possible. Please note that proper dress and ID are required for entry, and management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to our rules and regulations. For reservations request please note that you must receive a telephone confirmation from one of our team members. In many cases, tables are reserved weeks in advance and availability is very limited. Please ask the host about any minimums that may apply to your table.
- Our photographer posts pictures to the web site usually within a few days to a week. However, please note that the hosts sometimes hire their own photographers. If you don’t see the picture you are looking for, please check on the web site of the event’s host.
- Please send all marketing material to email@example.com or mail to 100 Warrenton Street, Boston MA 02116.
- Our office hours are from 10 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Please note that the Corporate Events / Private Functions tab is for people looking to rent our space during the day or on nights we are not open. If you have a large party and are looking to reserve VIP areas for large parties, please use our event calendar and the guest list and table booking function or talk directly to your host.